Protect your Corporate &
Comply with Industry &
Preserve your Organization’s Integrity
Hitachi Systems Security’s penetration testing service protects your business and provides many benefits, including:
Penetration or intrusion tests simulate a real attack against your infrastructure in a controlled environment, allowing our certified consultants to evaluate your system’s capacity and provide you with recommendations on how to improve your defense against technological vulnerabilities that can lead to intrusions, fraud and service interruptions.
We understand that a proven methodology is key to performing a successful pentest. That’s why our pentests are based on the Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES) methodology, which establishes common tools, techniques and elements to be covered. The PTES methodology is based on 7 distinct steps that are recommended for each penetration testing engagement.
Many organizations will conduct a penetration test because they may suspect or know that they have already been hacked and now want to find out more about the threats to their systems in order to reduce the risk additional attacks. Conversely, an organization may also be proactive and want to know in advance about any threats that face their organization as a whole or a new system before it goes live.
Common scenarios include application launches, major changes or updates and compliance regulations.
The deliverable of a penetration test is a detailed report, including all test findings as well as the necessary countermeasures and recommendations to secure your IT infrastructure. If needed, our team can also prepare a presentation of the results to your IT team or executive team.
The executive summary describes your overall security posture and indicates items that require immediate attention.
The technical review outlines the activities performed to determine vulnerabilities and the results of the activities conducted when attacking target systems, including the methodologies used.
We will provide a detailed list of the vulnerabilities discovered as well as their exploits, listed in order of criticality.
To optimize protection of the assets identified in the report, we will provide a series of actionable recommendations to strengthen your security posture.
The appendix section usually captures tool outputs, screenshots, or other data that helps give greater context or clarification about the vulnerabilities detected
The success of a penetration test will depend on whether you manage it as a distinct project. At Hitachi Systems Security, we have defined project management processes and methodologies in place to ensure that your pentest project is executed to your satisfaction.
Our Project Management Office is run by certified Project Management Professionals (PMP)®, who have the necessary expertise and experience with managing penetration testing projects. Together with our clients, they will ensure to keep your pentest on track and within budget, manage your expectations and ensure quality deliverables at the end of the project.
We are proud to work with a team of security professionals who are not only super passionate about security, but also highly qualified. Here’s an overview of our team’s many security certifications:
* CBCP: Certified Business Continuity Professional
* CCNA: Certified Cisco Network Associate
* CCSE: Check Point 2000 – Management II
* CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker
* CGEIT: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT
* CISA: Certified Information Systems Auditor
* CISM: Certified Information Systems Manager
* CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
* COBIT5 Implementation Certified
* CRISC: Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control
* CSSLP: Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional
* ECIH: EC-Council Certified Incident Handling
* GCIA: GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst
* GCIH: GIAC Certified Incident Handling
* GIAC: Global Information Assurance Certification
* GSEC: GIAC Security Essential Certification
* ISO 27001: Lead Auditor de la norme ISO pour les SGSI
* ISO20000 & ISO27001 Professional Certified
* OSCP: Offensive Security Certified Professional
* PCI-QSA: PCI, Qualified Security Assessor